OK, I too was skeptical when I first heard about doing surveys and getting paid.
When you don’t know, you just don’t know. But then I found out.
How did I get started with QMEE
I actually heard my sister talking about a post she had read on Pinterest by someone who claimed to be making money by doing surveys and one such survey site was QMEE.
So of course, I Googled it and did a little reading. Here’s what I found:
- You can download the QMEE extension
- You can use it on a tablet or computer
- You can create an account
- You can link your Paypal account so that you can receive your payments
- At the start, you just do your online browsing and shopping as normal and are rewarded a small amount of change (money) when certain searches are done. I first noticed this when I searched for Pink Clove
- You can choose to keep your money with the QMEE browser extension or transfer it to Paypal right away. I usually transfer it to Paypal (so if something goes wrong I would still have my money
- After using QMEE for a little while, you will notice that you have the option of completing surveys that pay!
- Complete the surveys and earn even bigger amounts of cash
- QMEE has even upped their game and now are offering even more cash for referring a friend, switching energy suppliers, mobile phone plans, and TV service suppliers.
- The more often you complete surveys and answer the daily quiz question, the better your streak, and the more money you earn.
When do I find time to use QMEE?
Well for one, I work from home so, on my downtimes or breaks, I complete surveys that are usually fun and or interesting.
If I happen to be waiting in line for anything, for example at the doctors, etc I do a survey or two and send the cash across to my Paypal and then bank account.
A few drawbacks…
Sometimes you may be timed out or screened out of a survey. If you are not paid, you just need to make a note of the name and number of the survey, and the time you completed it. Email these details to email@example.com They are always quick to answer and very supportive in getting it sorted.